The General Ledger module is a multi-company ledger with a flexible reporting capability. The system has provisions for tracking against prior year's information as well as budgets.
Here is a general listing of the features
- Flex Budgeting - allows the budget to be calculated as a percentage of the actual or budget balance of a specified group of accounts
- Recurring and auto reversing journals to eliminate redundant entries and allow flexibility in moving journals from one month to another
- Multiple years on file to allow posting to the current and previous fiscal years prior to year end processing
- Flexible formatting of financial statements to allow the user to gather information in a variety of formats and get financial data on as many or as few accounts as needed
- Ability to unpost a journal